Your freedom is our business
At Renshaw Derrick, we pride ourselves on being the number one criminal defence solicitors in Dorset. We have the experience and fighting qualities to ensure that the best possible result will be achieved if you are the subject of any police investigation or prosecution through the criminal courts.
Our team of lawyers and police station advisers will protect your interests with determination and skill, whether, for instance, you face the most serious charges in the Crown Court or a road traffic offence and you need to keep your driving licence. Your choice of criminal defence solicitors can decide your future.
Your case will be handled by the best defence solicitors and barristers in Dorset - why settle for less when your liberty is at stake? Your freedom is our business.
We advise across all areas of criminal law, including:
- Murder and manslaughter
- Rape and other sexual offences
- Assault, battery, Actual Bodily Harm, and Grievous Bodily Harm
- Road traffic offences
- Domestic violence
- Breach of court orders
Why choose our Bournemouth criminal defence solicitors?
The following are just some of the reasons you can trust our criminal defence solicitors to represent you:
- Every one of our lawyers is an expert in criminal law and our team includes qualified police station representatives, duty solicitors, and solicitors with Higher Rights of Audience in both criminal and civil cases. This means we can provide specialist assistance at every stage of the criminal justice system.
- We are Criminal Litigation Accredited by the Law Society for our experience and strong track record of achieving successful outcomes for our clients
- We strongly believe that every person has a right to skilled legal advice and we’re happy to offer flexible fee payment options, including fixed fees and some legal aid to our clients
- Our first priority is you. We will take all possible steps to defend your legal rights, preserve your liberty, and protect your reputation, no matter how complex your case